Achieving a healthy lawn is sometimes easier said than done, and when residents need a bit of assistance, they pick up the phone and dial Trinity Landscaping & Construction’s number. Our clients love our free estimates, efficient services and friendly staff, and we guarantee you will too!
Trinity Landscaping & Construction Has Your Lawn Care Needs Covered
We provide a variety of services, so if your lawn needs a bit of love we have you covered. See below for a sample of what we have to offer:
- Sodding and re-sodding. Sodding is an excellent option for those seeking quick results. If your lawn is looking brown and damaged after a winter, putting down a new layer of sod both saves you time, because you don’t have to wait for your grass to grow, and convenience, because sod can be laid whenever, depending on the type.
- Aeration. By aerating your lawn you expose the grass to a higher concentration of water, oxygen and minerals—all the components grass requires to grow stronger and healthier! This is best done in the early or late spring or fall, depending on the climate, so make sure to get in touch with Trinity Landscaping & Construction before it’s too late!
- Fertilization. Sometimes your lawn needs a bit of a boost, and Trinity Landscaping & Construction’s fertilization services can help. Fertilizer is more than just food for hungry plants, it gives them the necessary nutrients they need to flourish. Think about your own body—if you fill your stomach with unhealthy foods, you won’t feel very good at the end of the day. Fertilizers provide plants with the right combination of nutrients they require to stay strong.
- Irrigation. It can be frustrating to stand in your yard with a hose, laboring over every nook and cranny of your property, making sure it’s sufficiently watered. Thankfully, Trinity Landscaping & Construction can help! Whether you’re looking to get an automatic irrigation system installed on your property, or just need a hand watering your plants, Trinity Landscaping & Construction can set up an irrigation schedule that suits your needs.
- Mowing and trimming. Mowing your lawn can be tedious, so why not let Trinity Landscaping & Construction take care of it for you? We can regularly prune your plants, hedges and bushes, as well as keep your lawn even and manicured. With Trinity Landscaping & Construction handling your mowing and trimming needs, your lawn will have never looked better!
- Lawn treatment. Discoloration and patchiness can ruin the look of your lawn, but Trinity Landscaping & Construction can get your grass back to its green glory in no time. Give us a call today, and one of our lawn care experts will be able to help you out.
Green Grass is Just a Phone Call Away!
Tired of looking at your neighbor’s healthy lawns and wondering how they do it? Dial our number and wonder no more! Trinity Landscaping & Construction’s experienced lawn care professionals are dedicated to making greener, one lawn at a time. Get in touch with us today to schedule your free evaluation!